Sam didn’t give me the exact cocktail recipe details, a guarded secret I guess, but we do have the ingredients so you can experiment and make your own at home. Better yet, jump a plane to Anguilla and meet me at the Azure Beach Bar!
Sam’s Pyrat Rum Punch
This fruity, yet refreshing take on the traditional rum punch is made from:
- Pyrat Pistol rum
- Apricot Brandy
- Mixture of tropical juices
Exact quantities are unknown, but experimenting with the perfect combination is half the fun.
If you’ve had the chance to relax the day away at CuisinArt Resort and have bellied up to the Azure bar, let us know if you have sipped on this vacation served in a pineapple.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page