Are you a musical person? Can you play guitar and carry a tune?
Those are a couple of skills I wish I had. I’m working on the guitar part, but the singing will never happen. My singing voice sounds like a dog being beat with a broom. Not good to say the least.
When you see videos like this one of Mishka performing on the his European, it’s hard not be be inspired. He produces his trademark smooth rhythms and flowing lyrics so effortlessly, that even the audience of non-native English speaking people (or perhaps no English at all) can easily enjoy the music. Thy say good music can be understood in any language.
Mishka has been touring Portugal, Belgium, Germany, and The Netherlands before heading to the US. Here is a great video shot just the other night of Mishka performing his song, One Tree.
Mishka – One Tree
Keep spreading those island reggae tunes Mishka.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page