Did you know that more women read this site than men? Make sense, women are also the ones in the family that usually book the travel and that’s what RumShopRyan is all about…traveling to those beautiful Caribbean islands.
Being that we have a lot ladies here, I thought a couple savory Valentine’s Day boat drinks would make a good splash. Let the rum flow!
Our friends at Cruzan Rum have put together a couple great Valentine’s Day drinks for us. The Cruzan Hot Velvet features Cruzan Velvet Cinn with rich hot chocolate and a spicy kick. Then for those planning a V-day party, get smitten with the Cruzan Rose Kiss, which is easy to make in a large batches. Let’s find out how to make these love potions!
Cruzan Hot VelvetIngredients:
- 1 part Cruzan Velvet Cinn Horchata with Rum
- 1 part Cruzan Estate Diamond Dark Rum
- 2 parts Hot Chocolate (rich sweetened cocoa recommended)
- 1 pinch Chili Powder
- 1 tiny pinch SaltMixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a sauce pot and whisk briskly until warm. (Alternate use: Use an espresso machine steam wand to bring to temp). Garnish with grated cinnamon. Raise glass and toast.
Cruzan Rose KissIngredients:
- 2 parts Cruzan Aged Light Rum
- 1/2 parts Hibiscus Liqueur
- 1 part Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Drops Rose WaterMixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker, shake for 15 seconds. Pour over fresh ice in a Collins glass. Top with soda water. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you guys mix one or both of these drinks up. Always eager to here what you think.
What You Will Learn
This is not a short and simple guide that's full of fluff. It's 37 pages of indepth information that will take you step-by-step through the process of turning your passion into a money making business. While it focuses on travel, it can be used for any passion and niche.