Every once in awhile I get a little carried away when collecting items that remind me of the islands. My flip flop collection is out of control and I have ball caps over flowing out of 2 closets. It’s a problem I know, but I can’t help it! I think they call that an addiction right?
Recently my eye has been drawn to stylish island hook bracelets. Oooooohhh, shiny!
A couple weeks ago while browsing the endless universe of Facebook, a certain post by our friends at Rum Therapy caught my attention. It was a photo of a brown leather hook bracelet, one that I hadn’t seen before. My impulse buying mind quickly clicked through to the Rum Therapy site to find out more.
Not only did they have cool unisex hook bracelets, but they also had other unique island style jewelry designs that I knew I had to share with all you Castaways. (I like to share my addictions.)
Take a look at the Rum Therapy jewelry line here. If you’re anything like me, you’ll have to add a piece or two to your collection!
Rum Therapy Island Style Bracelets
This Rum Therapy designed Women’s Aqua Charm Bracelet features turquoise colored natural leather with silver adornments, a silver magnetic clasp and your choice of flip flops, tropical fish or conch shell charm. I got pirate girl the conch charm.
Love sharing island inspiration with all of you! Anytime I see someone out in public that has an island hook bracelet on I can’t help but smile. Instant bond and a great conversation starter.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page