Hello Castaways! Please help me to welcome Outer Banks Trading Group to the RSR family of advertisers!
First a little about the owner. Outer Banks Trading Group was created by Deanna Register, she is a Florida native that was born during a hurricane, is an ocean lover, island dweller, Caribbean traveler, loves to fish offshore and back country, loves to snorkel, and is pretty sure she was a mermaid in a previous life.
Okay, she passes the awesome test, now let’s learn about her business.
Ocean lovers and beachcombers, prepared to be inspired! Outer Banks Trading Group has an abundance of luxury coastal themed beach décor for you to explore. Designed by beach artisans, for beach and ocean lovers, you’ll find many different aquatic styles represented throughout their website. They may start with soft, subtle looks that reflect calm and quiet days adrift at sea, but then in an instant, they’ll go high tide and sweep you away with the fierce passionate side of the briny blue. The coastal themed site has something for every taste. Find elegant, high-quality accessories that will compliment your lifestyle and highlight your love of nautical décor. Whether you’re looking for premium throw pillows or luxury beach art, you’ll find a treasure chest full of the perfect gems for your home, houseboat, office or living space.
Outer Banks Trading Group offers over 8K products of coastal home decor & women’s accessories and is ranked in the Top 5 Great Online Stores by Coastal Living Magazine.
Outer Banks Trading Group has weekly giveaways on their Facebook page every Friday so be sure to “Like” their page so you’ll have a chance to win!
Outer Banks Trading Company
Once again, please welcome to Outer Banks Trading Group to the RSR family of advertisers!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page