Crystal clear water, year-round blue skies, and friendly people–it’s easy to understand why Aruba is known as the “Happy Island.” Toss in a delicious rum punch recipe from the Aruba Marriott and the island gets even happier!
With a beachfront location, brilliant bartenders and the absence of sound, Aruba Marriott’s adults-only H2Oasis Pool is the place to get “happy” and enjoy Aruba’s biggest export…aloe. Aloe? Yes, aloe.
The Aloe Rum Punch is a mixture with tropical juices and liquors, it is the perfect recipe to put you in a Caribbean state of mind.
Here’s the recipe, courtesy of the Aruba Marriott:
Aruba Marriott’s Aloe Rum Punch Recipe
- ¾ oz. Bacardi Rum
- 2 oz Aloe Juice
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 1 dash Grenadine Red
Mixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients and blend with ice. Raise glass and toast.
As always, let me know of you create this vacation in a glass and what you thought of it.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page