Crystal clear water, year-round blue skies, and friendly people–it’s easy to understand why Aruba is known as the “Happy Island.” Toss in a delicious rum punch recipe from the Aruba Marriott and the island gets even happier!
With a beachfront location, brilliant bartenders and the absence of sound, Aruba Marriott’s adults-only H2Oasis Pool is the place to get “happy” and enjoy Aruba’s biggest export…aloe. Aloe? Yes, aloe.
The Aloe Rum Punch is a mixture with tropical juices and liquors, it is the perfect recipe to put you in a Caribbean state of mind.
Here’s the recipe, courtesy of the Aruba Marriott:
Aruba Marriott’s Aloe Rum Punch Recipe
- ¾ oz. Bacardi Rum
- 2 oz Aloe Juice
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 1 dash Grenadine Red
Mixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients and blend with ice. Raise glass and toast.
As always, let me know of you create this vacation in a glass and what you thought of it.
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!