I have dreams about exploring the Turks & Caicos island. Taking a small skiff out and getting lost on a deserted beach somewhere up on Middle Caicos–just me, a bottle of rum, and a pirate girl. Adventure is definitely on the menu.
Here is a great story from our friends at WhereWhenHow.com about how to spend your Turks & Caicos vacation.
There seem to be two basic classes of vacations – those that are a bid for peace, relaxation and recharging of emotional and physical batteries and those that are a quest for stimulation, adventure, and discovery. In the Turks and Caicos, they are NOT mutually exclusive. You can indulge yourself – pampering your body and soul, and satisfy your inner adrenaline junkie while you are exploring our beautiful islands.
Have you been to the Turks & Caicos, what was your favorite activity?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page