I have dreams about exploring the Turks & Caicos island. Taking a small skiff out and getting lost on a deserted beach somewhere up on Middle Caicos–just me, a bottle of rum, and a pirate girl. Adventure is definitely on the menu.
Here is a great story from our friends at WhereWhenHow.com about how to spend your Turks & Caicos vacation.
There seem to be two basic classes of vacations – those that are a bid for peace, relaxation and recharging of emotional and physical batteries and those that are a quest for stimulation, adventure, and discovery. In the Turks and Caicos, they are NOT mutually exclusive. You can indulge yourself – pampering your body and soul, and satisfy your inner adrenaline junkie while you are exploring our beautiful islands.
via Things To Do in the Turks and Caicos Islands – PARADISE IN ACTION – Where When How Turks and Caicos Islands – Feature Article.
Have you been to the Turks & Caicos, what was your favorite activity?
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!