How would you like the chance to win a $75 gift certificate from our friends at Wise Decor? See the Caribbean postmarks above, Wise Decor makes customized wall decals that you can decorate your home or office with. They come in different sizes to best match your home decor.
How do you win? I’m glad you asked!
For a chance to win all you have to do is “Like” the Wise Decor Facebook page and answer the following questions…
What would you get with the $75 gift certificate if you won?
Answer the question in the Facebook box below and you’ll be entered to win, simple as that!
The contest will when run till Saturday morning (6/28/2014) at 10am EST, and the winner will be chosen randomly and announce a few minutes after that.
Wouldn’t it be cool to have a Caribbean mailing stamp wall decal from each island you’ve been to! You could be $75 closer to having all the destination wall decals that represent places you’ve been and lasting memories that go with them.
- Simply Answer the question,”What would you get with the $75 gift certificate if you won?” in the Facebook box above.
- Like the Wise Decor Facebook page.
Done! Good luck Castaways!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Jann Stewart-Norris! Jann, please direct message me your so I can tell you how to get your $75 gift certificate from WiseDecor Decorative Lettering![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page