Yo- Ho- Ho, and A Bottle of Rum!
Rum, the spirit that is synonymous with Pirates, the high seas and the Caribbean Islands. No good castaway would be seen without some of this delectable liquor in their cup. Thankfully the people at Coconut Bay Beach Resort have developed this handy map to help you take a lazy cruise around the Caribbean and discover the true home of rum.
This map will teach you where to take the tours, the history of the distilleries and of course… which one you should try next!
So many islands, so many rums. Exploring the entire Caribbean rum trail is a life long adventure. How many rums do you have in your collections? How many islands and distilleries have you explored? Which one is your favorite?!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page