After one sip, you’ll be in a hurry to slow down.
Summer is, without a doubt, here. That means daily afternoon rain storms and smack-me-in-the-face humidity for us Floridians. One thing that helps beat back the summer sizzle is an ice cold boat drink. You know that was coming didn’t you?
This week’s Boat Drink recipe comes to us from our friends and Cruzan Rum. Their “Don’t Hurry” mantra works perfectly with our Castaway lifestyle. Enter the Cruzan Peach Splash, which is meant to remind everyone to slow down and enjoy life this summer. Made with the newest flavor, Cruzan Peach Rum, and fresh ginger, the Peach Splash is perfect for cooling off on the beach or by the pool.
All this talk is making me thirsty, let’s get to mixing shall we?!
Cruzan Peach Splash
- 1 1/2 parts Cruzan Peach Rum
- 1/2 part Lemon Juice
- 1 slice of Fresh Ginger
- Tonic Water
Mixing Instructions: Lightly muddle Ginger in a tumbler. Add Cruzan Peach & Lemon over ice and shake. Pour into a rocks glass and top with Tonic. Garnish with a Peach Slice. Raise glass and toast.
As always let me know what you think after you created your own Cruzan Peach Splash. I’d love to know what you thought.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page