After one sip, you’ll be dancing in the streets of Havana.
The mojito, an iconic cocktails that was born in Cuba and exported to the rest of the world.
While I’m not a huge fan of the drink in general (can’t stand mint!), I know that thousands of people call out “mojito por favor,” across bars all over the world everyday, so the drink must not be ignored.
Today’s Boat Drink Recipe is a Blueberry Mojito, a concoction that even puts a smile on this pirate face. The recipe came from our friends at Inspiredtaste.net and credit goes to Adam and Joanne Gallagher. Adam and Joanne, I raise my glass to you.
Want to mix your own? Of course you do!
Blueberry Mojito Drink Recipe
- 8 blueberries (fresh or frozen and thawed), plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) white rum
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) club soda
- lime slice for garnish
Mixing Instructions: Add blueberries, lime juice, sugar and eight mint leaves to a cocktail shaker. Muddle the mint into the lime juice and sugar. Add rum, stir well then pour into a glass filled with ice, leaving about an inch of room then top with club soda. Garnish with extra blueberries, mint leaves and a lime slice. Raise glass and toast.
Are you a fan of mojitos? Let me know if you mix up this Blueberry mojito creation and what you thought.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page