After one sip, you’ll be MoBay bound.
I have a confession to make, I’ve never been to Jamaica. I know it’s a sin, the flavorful rock is only one of the most visited islands in the Caribbean. Maybe Ill have to fly down soon and visit The Tryall Club in Montego Bay just to have this week’s Boat Drink Recipe.
The drink is called the Infinite Passion and comes from the Infinity Villa at The Tryall Club. The Infinity Villa is a 5-bedroom halcyon haven, which boasts breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. It features large rooms with traditional and eclectic furnishings as well as chef, bartender and butler. Yes, you’re very own bartender, butler, and chef! Can you imagine!
Infinity’s bartender Dwayne Williams serves a delicious Infinite Passion, which blends strawberry puree, spiced rum and ginger beer–perfect for a hot day in the Caribbean.
Infinite Passion Drink Recipe
- ¼ cup strawberry purée
- 4 oz. spiced rum
- Splash of Ginger beer
Mixing Instructions: Fill Highball glass with ice and strawberry puree, pour in rum, then top with ginger beer. Stir and serve. Garnish with a strawberry.
While I’m sure this cocktail tastes best over looking the Caribbean from the Jamaican shore, you can create your own taste of the island right at home. As always, let me know what you think of drink recipe. Always like hearing your thoughts!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!