After one sip, you’ll be stuck on a reef.
Rum punch is one of those things that is made a million different ways, just like Meat Loaf. A lot of the same ingredients, a few different ones, and always a unique delicious taste. In the Caribbean, when in doubt, go with rum punch.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe comes to us from our friends at the Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas. The resort’s Azul Pool Bar offers a refreshing Reef Rum Punch, which is made with Cruzan Raspberry Rum, Captain Morgan Silver Rum, Pomegranate Liqueur, Passion Fruit Juice and Mango juice.
I believe you can see the Azul Pool Bar from this photo. Not a bad view from its cliff-side perch on the southern shore of St. Thomas.
Shall we mix?!
Reef Rum Punch Recipe
- 1 ¼ oz. Cruzan Raspberry Rum
- 1 ¼ oz. Captain Morgan Silver Rum
- ½ oz. Pomegranate Liqueur
- ½ oz. Passion Fruit Juice
- ½ oz. Mango Juice
- ½ oz. Soda Water
Mixing Instructions: Add all ingredients together except the soda water. Mix and strain over ice into a highball glass. Top with soda water. Garnish with orange and lime wheel. Raise glass and toast.
As always, let me know what you think of this drink recipe.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page