After one sip, you’ll be stuck on a reef.
Rum punch is one of those things that is made a million different ways, just like Meat Loaf. A lot of the same ingredients, a few different ones, and always a unique delicious taste. In the Caribbean, when in doubt, go with rum punch.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe comes to us from our friends at the Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas. The resort’s Azul Pool Bar offers a refreshing Reef Rum Punch, which is made with Cruzan Raspberry Rum, Captain Morgan Silver Rum, Pomegranate Liqueur, Passion Fruit Juice and Mango juice.
I believe you can see the Azul Pool Bar from this photo. Not a bad view from its cliff-side perch on the southern shore of St. Thomas.
Shall we mix?!
Reef Rum Punch Recipe
- 1 ¼ oz. Cruzan Raspberry Rum
- 1 ¼ oz. Captain Morgan Silver Rum
- ½ oz. Pomegranate Liqueur
- ½ oz. Passion Fruit Juice
- ½ oz. Mango Juice
- ½ oz. Soda Water
Mixing Instructions: Add all ingredients together except the soda water. Mix and strain over ice into a highball glass. Top with soda water. Garnish with orange and lime wheel. Raise glass and toast.
As always, let me know what you think of this drink recipe.
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!