It’s been over a week since this year’s Castaway Beach Bash at Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas and I keep thinking about how great of an experience it was. This was the 3rd annual Beach Bash and it seems like the event keeps getting better and better. More people, more islands visited, more fun, and of course more rum.
For those that couldn’t make it this year here’s a look back at the fun, for those that came here’s a trip down memory lane!
3rd Annual Castaway Beach Bash Photos
Back at beautiful Bolongo Bay Beach Resort!
Meet and greet pool party!
Castaways relaxing in the Caribbean sun.
Caribbean Soul Trekkers are back in the islands!
Time for the famous Bolongo Bay Snorkel rum hunt!
Day 2 – Day trip to Jost in the BVI
We used Dolphin Water Taxi for our journey to Jost, great boat and people!
Pulling into Great Harbour on Jost to clear in, you can just tell it’s a special island.
Greg, the owner of Dolphin Water Taxi, and myself enjoying time at One Love Beach Bar in White Bay. You have to get there early and try the Lobster Quesadillas!
Mango Eddie, don’t forget to take your phone out of your trunks before you get into the water!
World famous painkillers! Yes, I’ll take two please.
We arrived to Jost a bunch of JVD virgins, we left having had the time of our lives.
Many more photos of the Castaway Beach Bash to come! There’s just too many to share in one post. Coming next are photos from the rum tasting and a magical sunset sail on Heavenly Days. We were suppose to do a day sail over to Honeymoon Beach on St. John that Saturday, but the weather didn’t cooperate. It cleared up nicely later in the day and gave us a fantastic sunset through the harbor on St. Thomas.
Again, big huge thanks to all the Castaways that took part in the amazing island fun. New friends were made and many memories shared. I also want to thank Bolongo Bay Beach Resort and Dolphin Water Taxi for treating our group so well.
Much more to come!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page