I wanna go back…
Don’t you wish you could live your life like a Jimmy Buffett song? Don’t you wish you were in a constant state of vacation?
I wish every day was a Castaway Beach Bash day.
Here’s a look back at the 2014, 3rd annual, Castaway Beach Bash at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas in the USVI. This year we had our biggest group yet and added a day trip to Jost Van Dyke in the BVI to the itinerary. We packed a lot into the 4 day event; there was a rum snorkel hunt, rum tasting, sunset cruise on the Heavenly Days, and of course the trip to Jost. This short video will give you a small glimpse of the fun we Castaways had!
Music is by Jake and the Half Conched Band and the track is titled Nothin’ But Sun, from their new Nothin’ But Sun album.
I’d like to thank Bolongo Bay Resort for hosting our stay yet again. I’d also like to thank Dolphin Water Taxi for our transportation over to Jost.
Most of all I’d like to thank all the Castaways that traveled to St. Thomas to join the fun. There wouldn’t be a beach bash without you guys!
Who want to join the fun next year?!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!