After one sip, you’ll already be mixing another one, and another one…
The Mango, what a sweet delicious fruit.
Mango season just ended about a month ago here in Florida. This succulent fruit was falling off the trees all over southwest Florida. My friends have a Mango Tree and would bring sliced wedges to the beach. We would blend them up in cocktails. We would add them to salads. What a deliciously versatile tropical fruit.
This week’s Boat Drink Recipe pays respect to the mango in a drink called Mango Banana Rum Punch. It’s a mixture of Mango Rum, Banana Rum, Mango Nectar, and Orange/Banana juice. Mango Nectar can be found in the International or Ethnic Isle at most grocery stores.
Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is!
Mango Banana Rum Punch Recipe
- 1oz. Cruzan Mango Rum
- 1oz. Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
- 3oz. Simply Orange + Banana Juice
- 3oz. Mango Nectar
- Dash of bitters
Mixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients in mixing glass with ice. Shake well. Strain into glass with ice. Garnish with orange slice. Raise glass and toast.
I have a feeling you guys are really going to like this drink. Let me know what you think!
(Photo by krystalskitsch.com)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page