St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a spectacular treat for you senses. The blue water of the Tobago Cays, the rolling hills of Bequia, the sharp peaks of Union Island, the vibrant colors of St. Vincent, and the friendly people throughout this country make it a “Happy” place to be.
I was a little unaware of this but apparently the song “Happy” by Pharrell Williams has been used a lot for creative videos by companies, boards of tourism, hotels and anyone else that wants to showcase themselves. The Bahamas did a creative one-shot Happy video that featured some fantastic dancing and the streets of downtown Nassau. Now it looks like St. Vincent and the Grenadines wants in the on the “Happy” spotlight as well!
Can you recognize any of the faces or locations in the video?
Makes me want to go there right now!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!