After one sip, you’ll Drink It Up…Til It’s Gone.
There’s always a lot of excitement when a popular singer songwriter like Kenny Chesney drops a new album. The debut of The Big Revival has members of the No Shoes Nation blowing-up the social media world with talk of favorite songs and new sounds.
And this Castaways is no different. I’ve had the new album on constant rotation while cruising the beach roads of southwest Florida and at home with a Blue Chair Bay Rum drink in hand. It has to be BCBR doesn’t it? Makes you feel that much more connected to that No Shoes lifestyle!
One of those social media posts that caught my eye was by Mark at X on St John. He invented a new drink called the “Big Revival” to celebrate the launch of the new Chesney album. Not only did he create the drink, he posted a video of the concoction being whipped up!
I’ll be on island in a couple weeks, can’t wait to try one from the source! Now let’s watch Mark mix up his creation shall we.
The Big Revival Drink Recipe, Courtesy of X on St. John
- 1.5oz Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
- 1.5oz Blue Chair Bay Coconut Spiced Rum
- 1.5oz Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 1.5oz Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- Equal part OJ & Pineapple
- Topped with fresh ground Nutmeg
Mixing Instructions: Measure rums out into glass with ice. Add equal parts Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice. Stir or shake, then top with fresh Nutmeg. Raise glass and toast.
Tastes good…Don’t It.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page