After one sip, you’ll feel the Caribbean magic.
Blue turns me on.
Blue skies, blue water, blue eyes, and blue drinks–all good things that up the old heart rate just a little. Being that today is a Boat Drink Recipe day we are going to focus on a glass of blue sumthin’ sumthin’.
The drink is called The Blue Magic, fitting being that it’s, umm yeah, blue. I found the recipe on Pinterest but it was called the Electric Smurf, which I thought was about as cool as a kick to the neck. So a new
cooler way cooler name was glued on, but the alterations didn’t stop there. The drink called for Malibu rum, a descent coconut rum, but not a Castaway favorite. Malibu was switched out in favor of Blue Chair Bay’s Coconut Rum. Definitely a Castaway favorite.
Enjoy a little Blue Magic in your glass.
The Blue Magic Boat Drinks Recipe
- 1 oz Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- Sprite soda
- pineapple juice
Mixing Instructions: Put three ice cubes in a glass then add Malibu and Blue Curacao. Fill glass half with Sprite half with Pineapple Juice. Stir. Raise glass and toast.
Are you a fan of blue cocktails? I don’t drink them all that often, but when I do I definitely feel that “I’m on vacation!” vibe. Let me know what you think of this Boat Drink Recipe.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page