It was early morning, say 7ish, the day after Halloween. The night before our group aboard both the Maples Cookie and Fly-Bye attended a huge Halloween party at Foxy’s Beach Bar in Great Harbour on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. I jumped in the dingy with Castaways Mike and Lorrie and we motored over to Great Harbour from our anchorage in White Bay. They needed to grab a few things for breakfast, I needed to grab a few photos. I had no idea that saying yes to this trip to go ashore would turn out as special as it did.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page