After one sip, you’ll be hooked like a tuna.
This is a post I did about 3 years ago, but being that I’ve tried this cocktail first hand in the land where it was created I thought I’d bring it back to life. Enjoy the Cayman Lemonade!
Quick confession, this Boat Drink has no rum in it. I think I just heard a few hundred of you curse at me. Trust me it’s a great drink, one that one that I just enjoyed at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa a couple months ago.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe is called the Cayman Lemonade, and yes it is rum free. While this might be a sin, I do like to keep an open mind and try new things. Cayman Lemonade is a refreshing mixture of Vodka, Triple Sec, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry juice and Club Soda. Mix this one up and I promise that you’ll like it. If you’re having rum withdrawals, just splash a little white rum in there to calm the nerves.
Cayman Lemonade Drink Recipe
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- Cranberry juice
- Club Soda
Mixing Instructions: Mix vodka, triple sec and peach schnapps in drink shaker. Pour into glass over ice, add a squeeze of lime and a splash of cranberry juice and club soda. Raise glass and toast.
Rum or not, it’s pretty damn good. I can handle a little vodka every now and then, but you will never see gin used on this site. Bad college experience, still makes me quiver.
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!