After one sip, you’ll be hooked like a tuna.
This is a post I did about 3 years ago, but being that I’ve tried this cocktail first hand in the land where it was created I thought I’d bring it back to life. Enjoy the Cayman Lemonade!
Quick confession, this Boat Drink has no rum in it. I think I just heard a few hundred of you curse at me. Trust me it’s a great drink, one that one that I just enjoyed at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa a couple months ago.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe is called the Cayman Lemonade, and yes it is rum free. While this might be a sin, I do like to keep an open mind and try new things. Cayman Lemonade is a refreshing mixture of Vodka, Triple Sec, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry juice and Club Soda. Mix this one up and I promise that you’ll like it. If you’re having rum withdrawals, just splash a little white rum in there to calm the nerves.
Cayman Lemonade Drink Recipe
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- Cranberry juice
- Club Soda
Mixing Instructions: Mix vodka, triple sec and peach schnapps in drink shaker. Pour into glass over ice, add a squeeze of lime and a splash of cranberry juice and club soda. Raise glass and toast.
Rum or not, it’s pretty damn good. I can handle a little vodka every now and then, but you will never see gin used on this site. Bad college experience, still makes me quiver.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page