After just one sip, you’ll be singing naked in the backyard.
Get ready to feel like a kid again, because this boat drink recipe will take you back to the days when a vanilla milkshake was the best treat in the world. Only this treat is for adults and tastes like a million bucks.
This frozen cocktail is called the Vanilla Smooth, which is what all the girls called me in collage. Kidding. The cocktail includes vanilla rum, Bailey’s, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur and delicious vanilla ice cream. Now you can see where the name comes from and why it’s going to make your head spin with pleasurable taste.
Enjoy the drink Castaways!
The Vanilla Smooth Drink Recipe
- 1 oz Cruzan Vanilla Rum
- 1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ oz Bailey’s
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- Splash of whole milk
Mixing Instructions: Blended and served as a shake with whip cream and shaved chocolate garnish. Raise glass and toast.
You’ll have to let me know what you think of this one. I have a feeling it’s going to be a big hit!
Photo from Jamie Cantor.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page