Escape to the Bahamas on the beautiful Mermaid tales, a 70′ Hatteras motor yacht with 4 staterooms and 4 bathrooms. The first ever Castaway Cruise will be taking 8 people to Bimini and Gun Cay for 4 fun filled days of island exploration and relaxation.
Mermaid Tales, a vessel with Tropical Escape Yacht Charters, comes complete with dinghy, kayak, snorkeling and fishing gear. She also has a large main salon, forward and aft lounge areas as well as a sundeck.
You can find out more about Tropical Escape Yacht Charters at the Mermaid Tales here on their website, www.tropicaleyc.com
Crewed by Captain Mike, Mermaid Tales will be cruising from Miami, across the Gulf Stream, to the quiet islands of Bimini and Gun Cay.
The Bimini Castaway Cruise will take place April 2-5.
7:30am Thursday – Miami-Bird/Haulover Marina (no parking fee), leave for Bimini, then dock. Sunset celebration. Eat ashore.
Friday – Explore Bimini on own, snorkel, swim, sun and party to celebrate the sun, sea and all of life’s great adventures. Dock overnight Bimini.
Saturday – Bimini to Wreck of the Sapona – snorkel, explore. Sapona to Gun Cay Light. Beach BBQ. Anchor out.
730am Sunday – Gun Cay to Miami-Bird/Haulover Marina arrive approximately noon.
Mermaid Tales Photos
Pricing and Booking
Share the Cruise Expenses, $499 per person*
4 days on the water, packaged for the maximum amount of flexibility and activities.
$499 per person* Max 8 people
*Trip is a share the expenses cruise, price includes all expenses including fuel and cruising permit, cold drink and water, continental breakfast, food -except for one dinner and lunch ashore at client’s cost, liquor and mixers not included (BYOB). Payment in full at time of reservation, non-refundable (unless trip cancelled by captain), but amount may be used toward future trips. If trip not completed with minimum of 6 reservations prior to 2 weeks before departure may be cancelled at operator’s option. You will be notified when trip is full.
Since we leave early Thursday morning, we can sleep aboard the yacht Wednesday night for just $50 per person. Saving on hotel costs.
Under the Share the Cruise format, trip costs are shared and have been cut to the bone (more than a 70% discount off retail), so we must have a minimum of 6 people paid to make the trip at the these rates.
To book your spot in the Castaway Cruise please contact Captain Mike at or [email protected]
Mark your calendars! I’ll be sending out more info as the cruise date nears.
Please feel free to email me or Captain Mike with any questions.
Looking forward to an island adventure with you!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page