After one sip, you’ll be down island.
You just have to love pineapple juice. It’s not the ideal drink by itself, but when mixed in a cocktail, it’s magic. In my opinion it’s the most versatile of all the cocktail mixers.
Today’s cocktail is called the Agua Loca. As you might have guessed, it contains pineapple juice. The Agua Loca only has two ingredients, pineapple juice and coconut rum. Simple and oh-so delicious!
I made one with Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum and another with Blue Chair Bay Coconut Spiced Rum. They tasted different enough that the coconut spiced one deserves its own name, maybe the Agua Mas Loca?
Agua Loca Drink Recipe
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz coconut rum
- Maraschino cherries for garnish, if desired
Mixing Instructions: Add pineapple juice and coconut rum to mixing glass with ice. Shake and strain into glass with ice. Garnish with cherry. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know what you Castaways think of Agua Loca drink recipe. It’s refreshing, sweet and dangerously easy to drink. I bet you can’t have just one!
(photo from www.missinformationblog.com)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page