After one sip, you’ll be whisked away by a gentle sea breeze.
Being that today is Valentine’s Day I figured it would be an opportune time to give you a Boat Drink recipe that fit the occasion. I introduce you do the Island Mimosa made with delicious Blue Chair Bay Rum.
Grab a couple stemmed glasses, a strawberry or two, a bottle of Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum and a little champagne. Combine and enjoy.
Island Mimosa Drink Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz. Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
- 2 oz. Sparkling wine
- 1 strawberry, chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
Mixing Instructions: Muddle strawberry and lemon in a mixing glass. Add Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum and ice and shake well. Strain into champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with a strawberry slice. Raise glass and toast.
Enjoy and the refreshing drink recipe and happy Valentine’s Day!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page