After one sip, you’ll be dancing with the locals.
Spring has finally arrived. Time to shake off the cabin fever and soak up a little Vitamin D.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe is a flavorful concoction that will put a little spring time pep in your step. It’s refreshing, it’s sweet, and it goes down way too easy. Let me introduce you to the Honey Go.
Honey Go Boat Drink Recipe
- 2 oz. Flor de Cana 7
- ¾ oz. Passionfruit puree
- ¾ oz. Lime Juice
- 1 ¼ oz. Honey Syrup
- 10 mint leaves
Mixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a glass. Top with crushed ice. Garnish with mint leaf. Raise glass and toast.
I really like the combination of honey syrup and lime juice in this cocktail. I can do without the mint, but then again it adds a just a hint of flavor and doesn’t over power everything else.
As always, mix this boat drink up and let me know what you think.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page