After one sip, you’ll be swinging from the rigging.
Work, kids, responsibilities, bills–life can be a big headache sometimes. Sometimes the only medicine that can wash away the stress is a tropical vacation in a glass. Fruit juice, ice, and rum–it’s all the medicine you’ll need for a temporary island escape.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe is just that, a liquid tropical getaway. Called the Peach Mango Rum Splash and created by our friends at Realhousemoms.com, it will transport you to a stress free zone in no time flat.
Let’s get to know this sassy libation shall we?
Peach Mango Rum Splash Drink RecipeIngredients
- 2 oz silver rum
- ½ oz Grand Marnier
- 4 oz peach mango juice
- splash of grenadine
- squeeze of a lime wedge
- lime slice to garnish with
Mixing Instructions: Combine rum, Grand Marnier, peach mango juice and grenadine in an ice filled shaker. Pour into an ice filled glass and squeeze in juice from a lime wedge. Garnish with slice of lime. Raise glass and toast.
Can you say refreshing?! The Peach Mango Rum Splash is like a tropical explosion of flavor. Just the thing to erase the 600 pound stress gorilla sitting on your shoulders.
Let me know what you think of the cocktail after you’ve mixed one or two up.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page