The week is over and it’s time to pick a winner for the Kenny Chesney Costa Del Mar sunglasses give away!
Last Tuesday I announced that I’d be giving away a pair of 2015 Kenny Chesney Costa sunglasses Kit which included all the items you see above. To enter the contest people had to leave a photo caption on this Kenny Chesney picture. The contest ran for one week and a winner was chosen last night in a completely random drawing via the WooBox winner selection app. So I’m sure you’re all on pins and needles awaiting the news. So without further delay…
The winner of a Kenny Costa Kit is…
Maureen Eversole Callahan of Flint, Michigan!
Congratulations to Maureen!
Thank you so much to all you Castaways that made this a fun introduction to summer. I’d also like to thank Costa Del Mar for offering the sunglasses as a prize. I believe the Costa brand represents the Castaway lifestyle perfectly and their association with Caribbean Cowboy Kenny Chesney and the Coastal Conservation Association make just that much better.
Thank you again everyone, if you still want a pair of Kenny Costas you can check out the different styles here.
Follow on Instagram
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!