Travel means many different things to people. For some it might be cabana service at beach front resorts or it might be betting big in a big casino. For me it’s escape to an island that hasn’t be overwhelmed by human hands.
Exploring naked coastlines, diving on vibrant healthy reefs and watching life at a slow pace is my idea of travel. If this is your type of travel escape as well, then you need to plan a trip to Little Cayman. It is night and day from its larger more visited sister island of Grand Cayman. On little Cayman, nature rules and life clips by to the rhythm of the sea. A true Caribbean gem.
This short video will give you a small glimpse of what Little Cayman has to offer.
Have you explored Little Cayman? Tell me about your experience and what you loved most about it.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page