After one sip, you’ll be high up in a coconut tree.
I have a mission for you. Climb a coconut palm, knock down a couple coconuts, then stuff them into a bottle of smooth white rum. Sound doable?
Okay okay, that might be a little extreme, but hey, we are pirates aren’t we? How about just go grab a bottle of Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum instead, we have to make a rum punch recipe! The goal is to use that sweet sweet coconut rum and mix a delicious Coconut Castaway Rum Punch. Have I tempted you?
Now let’s make one!
Coconut Castaway Rum Punch
- 2oz. Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 3oz. orange juice
- 3oz. pineapple juice
- 1oz. 7-up
- 1oz. grenadine or cherry syrup
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Orange and maraschino cherries for garnish
Mixing Instructions: Mix Coconut Rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and 7-Up together. Pour over ice and add grenadine. Garnish with orange and lemon slices. Raise glass and toast.
I know a lot of you Castaways are big fans of Blue Chair Bay Rum like I am. Mix up one or two of these Coconut Castaway Rum Punches and let me know what you think. I have a feeling you’ll be singing with Kenny and Willie by the end of punch two.
(Above photo from Anightowlblog.com)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page