The acknowledgement from Caribbean Journal comes after Grace Bay was ranked as the #2 beach in the world by TripAdvisor earlier in 2015. The island of Providenciales itself received a TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2015 as the TOP island in the world.
The Venetian on Grace Bay is offering a special promotion for newlyweds and honeymooners to celebrate this amazing news! To celebrate Grace Bay’s recognition as a top beach in the Caribbean for weddings, the Venetian on Grace Bay is please to offer newlyweds a special offering: $4,000.00 for one week in a one-bedroom oceanfront suite.
This special offer for newlyweds includes a half day snorkel/cruise from our partners at Caicos Dream Tours.
The fall months are always quiet on the island of Providenciales, providing a chance to reconnect with loved ones and rediscover your best self. The sea on front of The Venetian on Grace Bay beach is toasty warm and the waves gentle. It is the perfect place to play a fall vacation or a honeymoon!
In addition, The Venetian is offering guests who stay three or more nights 40% off their stay. This offer is valid from September 1 through October 31st. For more information, call (toll free) 1-877-277- 4793.
About The Venetian on Grace Bay
Ranked #3 out of the 44 resorts on the island of Providenciales by TripAdvisor, The Venetian on Grace Bay offers luxury, top-notch service, and privacy in their three bedroom 2500 square foot oceanfront villas. Master bedrooms overlook Grace Bay with nicely appointed master bathrooms, and all oceanfront condos have screened in patios to take in the spectacular sunsets over Grace Bay.
Located on an intimate stretch of Grace Bay beach, The Venetian is the ultimate in seclusion and relation at a Turks & Caicos luxury boutique resort.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page