Raise ’em high for National Rum Punch Day!
Isn’it awesome that near everything has a special day? Cats, broccoli, and even talking like a pirate have “national” days dedicated to them. Just so happens that today is the day dedicated to one of our favorite drinks…Rum Punch!
Rum punch comes in many different colors and tastes, the overall theme though is its fruity, refreshing, and tastes damn good. Here is a delicious rum punch recipe from our friends at AfroHead Rum. AfroHead is a great rum from Harbour Island in the Bahams and its ready to tease your taste sensors with its unique taste.
Give this boat drink recipe a shot and tell me what you think.
AFROHEAD Grapefruit Punch
- 1 bottle AfroHead 7 year
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup Aperol
- 1 cup soda water
Mixing Instructions: Thin slices of orange, grapefruit, lemons, and some fresh tarragon for punch garnish. Raise glass and toast.
Cheers and enjoy National Rum Punch Day!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page