A few months back I found this great little series on YouTube called Baskstage BVI. It follows islander and musician Micheal Beans around the British Virgin Islands as he interviews well known figures in the BVI community.
BackStage BVI’s Part 2 takes us on a tour of Little Harbor, Jost Van Dyke. You’ll get to know Sydney from Sydney’s Peace and Love, and also Cynthia Harris from Harris Place, both wonderful little places to stop for refreshing drinks, great food, fun times, and beautiful laid back Caribbean scenery. From there you will wander over to White Bay to meet some of the other great characters that make the BVI’s famous for their music culture!
Enjoy the the trip through the islands!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page