I’ve had a love affair with the Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas ever since my first Castaway Beach Bash 4 years ago. This family owned resort really has it all–location, fantastic beach bar, and a wonderful staff that will do everything they can to make your experience special.
The bartenders at Bolongo Bay’s Iggies Beach Bar have put together their top 10 list of tried-and-true hangover remedies for guests needing a little sun and rum to “bite the dog that bit ‘em!”
You’ll also be able to “recover” with their special Hangover Package available for travel dates National Hangover Day, January 1st, through January 10th, 2016.
Save 34% with the National Hangover Package that includes:
- Four nights in Ocean View accommodations overlooking the Caribbean for up to 4 people (18 or older)
- ‘Hair of the Dog’ with complimentary welcome rum punch
- A bottle of local Cruzan rum in room upon arrival
- Sunset harbor cocktail cruise on board Bolongo Bay’s award-winning 53’ catamaran, Heavenly Days (regularly $55 per person)
- Snorkel Booze Hunt on January 7, 2016 to help secure your Happy Hour with a bottle of rum found snorkeling
The four night National Hangover Package is $1,608 (regularly $2,459). Additional nights are available at $402 each. Offer is subject to availability and the hangover cure cocktail list is separate from this offer.
All guests will enjoy complimentary non-motorized water sports including Hobie Cats, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, kayaks and snorkel gear. There’s also live entertainment nightly at Iggies, one of the best beach bars in the Caribbean.
Located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, American citizens do not need a passport to visit and there are many direct flights available to St. Thomas.
For reservations, call toll-free at 1-800-524-4746 or book online and enter promo code Hangover. For more details, visit BolongoBay.com.
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!