No matter where you’re at in the world, chances are you’d rather be sitting on the sand of White Bay, sipping on a Painkiller or three. Listening to Soggy Dollar Radio lets your mind escape to the BVI where those cold drinks and beautiful vistas are just a memory away.
From Anegada to Magens Bay and around the wold, you’ll be able to tune into the rum and sun atmosphere of Jost. There’s two ways to listen to Soggy Dollar Radio…
How To Listen to Soggy Dollar Radio
1. I recommend downloading the TuneIn app from iTunes of the Google Play store and finding Soggy Dollar Radio there so you can have it where ever you go. Here’s the link – Soggy Dollar Radio.
2. You can stream it live from their website at Soggydollarradio.com.
I listened to Soggy Dollar Radio all last week while at work. It plays a great mix of reggae, island style country, pop, and even a classic rock blast from the past about once an hour. Their were very little repeats with a lot of music I had heard before, and I lot I missed hearing. I was definitely feeling the Caribbean vibe from all the way up here in southwest Florida.
Painkillers, towering coconut palms, swaying hammocks, and the blue blue water of White Bay–if this is your escape, then give Soggy Dollar Radio a listen.
Let me know what you think!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page