It’s been two weeks since announcing the ticket giveaway to the Tortuga Music Festival and the entries have been streaming in. With the cut-off point happening last night, it’s time to choose a winner. Are you ready to find out if it’s you?!
With a total of 548 entries, if you entered, the odds are pretty good for you to win a pair of tickets valued at $199 each. These tickets will get you into the general admission area for the three-day music festival happening on Ft. Lauderdale Beach.
Tortuga Music Festival is happening April 15-17 and will be one hell of a good time. I’ve been two prior years and all I can say is…wow. The sun, the fun, the artists, the environment…just wow. I’ll tell who’s all going to be performing at this year’s festival but first let’s announce the winner!
The winner was randomly chosen by a number generator out of the 548 entries.
And The Winner of the two Tortuga Music Festival valued at $398 is….
Congratulations to Lynn! I’ll be emailing you soon.
Thank you to everyone who entered and thank you to the Tortuga Music Festival team for providing the tickets for the giveaway! If you still want to go, tickets are still available at www.tortugamusicfestival.com/tickets.
I look forward to hanging out with those who are going!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page