Hey Castaways! I would like to introduce you to the latest RSR advertiser, a company I think you will all really like…Sail Swag.
I’ve always been in love with boating, but taking my first week long sail through the BVI a couple years ago really set the hook. From that point on I’ve been learning how to sail, studying different types of boats and saving for a vessel to call my own one day.
Of course when you love sailing–and what Caribbean loving castaway doesn’t–you also want to look the part. I stumbled upon the website SailSwag.com and instantly fell in love with their gear. So much so I partnered up with them because I knew you guys would really dig their gear as well. (Use coupon code RUMSHOPRYAN for a 10% discount)
When browsing through their site, the Regatta – Coastal Blue Bracelet instantly caught my eye. Oh shiny! Must have!
If you aren’t into the blue or even this style, they also have many different styles and accessories in several different colors. I’m pretty into the anchor ones as well.
About Sail Swag
Here’s what Sail Swag is all about.
Sail Swag™ is a sailing-themed fashion accessories and lifestyle brand that was inspired by the love of the open water and a passion for sailing.
Our products are designed in Canada and made using authentic sailing materials that can be found on a yacht or a sailboat. Whether you are a passionate sailor, a curious explorer or just someone who enjoys long walks along the shore, there is something that will likely fit your personal style.
Influenced by the beauty and serenity of lakes, seas, and oceans, Sail Swag™combines traditional nautical elements with a clean and simple design, producing a look that will compliment any outfit.
As a bonus, all Castaways (you), will receive 10% off when using the coupon code RUMSHOPRYAN.
I hope you guys enjoy their sailing accessories as much as I do.
See you on the blue!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page