After one sip, you’ll be reeling in a big one.
Are you in the mood for a little summer time? The season of warm sunny days, splashing in the pool, fishing on the boat, and exploring exciting new islands is just around the corner. To help you wrap your arms around the summer time feeling, I give you Papa’s Summer Punch by Papa’s Pilar Rum.
Papa’s Summer Punch Drink Recipe
- 1.5 oz. Papa’s Pilar Blonde Rum
- 1.5 oz. Guava Juice
- 1.5 oz. Mango Juice
- 1.5 oz. Passion Fruit Juice
Mixing Instructions: Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice. Shake well. Pour into cocktail glass. Garnish with Serrano Slices. Raise glass and toast.
As always, let me know what you think of the cocktails and the Papa’s Pilar Blonde rum.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page