Hey Castaways! Space has just opened up for July 4th Exuma Castaway Cruise. The passengers that were signed for the Exumas over July 4th have moved their trip to another date so the boat is available. July 1-8th. Are you interested? If so just use the form below and let me know.
The tickets for the Exuma Cruises are $1499pp, but Captain Mike can offer a $200 discount for RumShopRyan followers.
Cruising The Exumas
What it will be like. Have you been dreaming of neon blue waters and island hopping in a yacht. You don’t have to dream. Captain Mike of Tropical Escape Yacht Charters and I have several trips through the Bahamas and beyond all lined up and ready for you.
About The Boat and Captain Mike
Captain Mikes owns at 70ft. Hatteras motor yacht and does regular charters to the Bahamas and Florida Keys. I’ve been on two of these adventures; Bimini and the Exumas, and it’s easily one of the best ways to see the islands.
The yacht, “MERMAID TALES”, is based out of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. With four staterooms and four heads, it’s comfortable for 7 people.
You might think that chartering a yacht is way out of your budget, but Captain Mike makes it extremely affordable to see some of the most beautiful spots in the Bahamas and Caribbean. He offers Share-The-Cruise options which allows you to pay for only your spot, not the entire boat. You’ll share the experience with other island loving sailors or invite your friends and family to go with you.
Other Castaway Cruises
Here is a link to the Castaway Cruise dates for the rest of this year.
The Labor Day Exuma cruise still has 4 spaces left $1499pp. Aug 30 – Sept 6th. We also have 2 Cuba trips July 27 – Aug 2, and Aug 5-11, with 4 spaces available on each. $1499pp.
If you’re interested in any of these. Use the form above to pick your cruise and dates. Once you do that, Captain Mike and I will send you additional information about your cruise. It will be an experience of a life time, trust me.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page