For all you Parrotheads out there, there’s going to be a new destination for you to flock to shortly. It’s going to sit on Grand Cayman’s famous Seven Mile Beach, the perfect place to for a latitude adjustment.
The first renderings and amenity details of the Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort were released recently. The 285-room beachfront property, set on the picturesque Seven Mile Beach, will be an ideal addition to the Caribbean and the company’s rapidly expanding resort division.
Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort is located in the heart of Grand Cayman, minutes from the island’s top attractions including snorkeling, diving, shopping and golf. The property, inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of Jimmy Buffett, will reflect the warm, authentic Caymanian hospitality consistent with the island’s well deserved reputation as the “World’s Friendliest Country.”
The resort is expected to open its doors in December of this year.
Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort will be consistent with Margaritaville’s ‘casual-luxe’ design, making it a perfect destination for anyone looking to escape, relax and have fun. An open-air lobby with a soothing beach color scheme, comfortable lounge seating and a License to Chill bar (rendering right) immediately puts guests in the vacation state of mind.
Food & Drink
Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort’s restaurants and bar venues will be a welcome addition to the island’s emerging dining scene. In addition to the License to Chill lobby bar, the beachfront resort will be home to a Margaritaville Coffee Shop, a three meal-a-day Banana Wind Café with panoramic ocean views, a swim–up bar at the main pool and a charcuterie. The property’s signature restaurant, YARA, which means “place” for the Caribbean’s Indigenous Taino people, will be a dining destination for resort guests and locals alike.
Additional details about the on-site amenities, services and facilities at Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort will be announced in the coming months. This will include plans for the resort’s 285 guestrooms; dining and function space renderings and floor plans; details on the resort’s two-pool layout including a tranquility pool and activity pool, as well as information on the gym, spa/salon and the location’s 1,500 square feet of retail space.
Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort is owned and developed by HHG Cayman Ltd., a division of HHG Holdings, a Cayman Islands-based international hotel investor, developer and operator.
Margaritaville Grand Cayman Beach Resort is managed jointly by HHG Cayman Ltd. and Trust Hospitality, and is designed by Deforma Studio of Miami, with strategic design counsel provided by The McBride Company.
For more information, visit www.margaritavilleresortgrandcayman.com .
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page