After one sip, you won’t be in a tropical depression.
When you start mixing several flavored rums in a fruitiful cocktail, you’re going to get something sweet and strong. The flavors mask the rum and you can end up with a drink that is nearly all liquor with a splash of juice and it still tastes great. Today’s drink recipe is just that.
The name fits this glass of boom boom juice perfectly. Rum, rum, rum, and then the boom…Everclear. Yes, you read that right. Now if I was creating this drink I would probably not have chosen to put Everclear in it. Maybe 151 or some Jamaican Wray and Nephew, but that’s just me and my rum slanted mind.
Some other names that might work for this cocktail could be; Category 5, Eye of the Storm, Mother Nature’s Fury, I Wet My Pants… Can you think of any?
Enjoy the Caribbean Storm!
The Caribbean Storm Drink Recipe
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Pineapple Rum
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Mango Rum
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Banana Rum
- 2 oz. (60ml) Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade
- 1 oz. (30ml) Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Everclear
- 2 oz. (60ml) Lemon Lime Soda
Mixing Instruction: No need to list out, just watch the video above. Then raise your glass and toast!
If you mix the Caribbean Storm up, let me know what you think. I know that it’s going to have a big kick in the pants! Enjoy responsibly.
Want More Rum Drink Recipes?
Want more Caribbean rum drink recipes? Click here to see our list of 52 rum drinks and how to make them. Invite some friends over and impress them with your rum skills, because each one tastes like paradise in a glass.
Every good mixologist needs some good cocktail making gear. I recommend this cocktail mixing set, it has everything you need and it’s what I use at home.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page