After one sip, you’ll think you can walk through walls…but you can’t, so you get a bloody nose…then you have to go to the emergency room. Happy Halloween!
Halloween is upon us. It’s a time for freaks and frights to walk the night. But for this castaway it’s not an occasion for candy, it’s an occasion for rum. Don’t you agree? Pirate to the end!
Because it’s Halloween, I thought it only appropriate to highlight a drink that lends itself to the occasion. This week’s rum recipe is called the Ghost-tini. It’s made with delicious Cruzan Vanilla Rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream, a little pumpkin spice and crushed Oreos. Have I tempted you?
Ghost-Tini Rum Drink Recipe
- 1 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream with a hint of Caramel
- 3 oz. Cruzan Vanilla Rum
- 2 oz. Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- Crushed Oreo Cookies for Rimming
- Gummy worms for garnish (or zombie finger)
Mixing Instructions: Use a chilled cocktail glass with crushed cookies. Pour the liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well the cobwebs out. Strain into the prepared glass and add dry ice if desired. Garnish with a few gummy worms. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you mix one of these cocktails up for the Halloween season!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page