Maybe you’ve noticed or maybe you haven’t, but back in December I put a hold on new blog posts. There was serious work to be done.
RumShopRyan.com needed a make over. It needed to be mobile friendly, it needed better imagery, it needed to be modern, it needed a better way to connect travelers to Caribbean businesses. With a lot of early mornings and late nights, I’m happy to announce the launch of the new RumShopRyan.com!
You can’t see it but I’m dancing right now!
I invite you to take a look around. The new site easier to navigate so you can find even more great information on the islands. The photos are bigger, the speed is faster, and most importantly you’ll be able to enjoy the site on your mobile device. Finally right!
The Caribbean Castaway Club
One of the biggest changes to the site is the launch of the Caribbean Castaway Club. This new section is designed to give Caribbean travelers exclusive Castaway only discounts to hotels, restaurants, charters, tours, events, shopping and other Caribbean related items.
Simply click on the Caribbean Deal button on the navigation bar at the top and you’re there. Once there you’ll be able to search the island you’re interested in visiting and see what discounts are available.
If you’re a business wishing to reach Caribbean travelers I created an entire page and video explaining the Castaway Club. You can check it out here. It explains how you can create your down business page, be included in promo emails and reach new travelers social media postings.
As many of you might know I’m getting married this July to the beautiful Castaway Crystal. She is a talented photographer and writer and she will be a growing part of RumShopRyan.com in the future. To learn a little bit more about her just visit the new About Us page.
I think that’s it about for the new site. It’s been a lot of work and I hope you have a more enjoyable experience learning about the island lifestyle, seductive beaches, and good good rum. Thank you so so much for reading and following, you Castaways are amazing salty souls. I will always raise my glass to you.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page