After one sip, you’ll be dancing an Irish jig.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Castaways! I’m not afraid to follow the crowds and post a cliché story about something green. After all, I think there’s some Irish in me someplace…at least that’s what I was told when I was a wee lad.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t concoct a green drink with some juices and rum. For this St. Patrick’s Day, let’s go with the Cruzan Emerald Daiquiri. Of course it has Midori in it. Of course it has lime juice. Of course it’s a cliché. But as long as we are having a good time, who cares right?!
Cruzan Emerald Daiquiri
- 1 part Cruzan Aged Light Rum
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Melon Balls or Lime Wheels
Mixing Instructions: Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass with an optional sugared rim. Garnish with a melon ball and/or lime wheel on the rim. Raise glass and toast.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!
Be safe and have a damn good time.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page