I’ll take two please.
Some times a good rum drink is so smooth and refreshing you don’t even realize you drank the thing in 10 minutes. That’s the feeling you’ll get when you order a Beautiful By Nature from Eddie at the Blue Haven Resort in Providenciales.
Setting the Scene
It’s was a windy and even somewhat chilly day in Provo. We were there to explore the stunning properties of the Turks and Caicos Collection and the Blue Haven Resort was our final stop.
Blue Haven Resort is located at the northern end of Provo and it has the only private beach on the island. After a day of exploring the island and relaxing poolside, it was time for dinner at Fire and Ice, Blue Haven’s on-site restaurant and bar.
But first, time for some rum.
I love shooting drink recipes with local bartenders and Eddie from Blue Haven’s Fire and Ice restaurant was definitely up for the challenge. With a big smile and signature drink to show off, he was ready to create a little magic in a glass.
I apologize for the wind in the video, mother nature can be a pain some times.
Beautiful By Nature – A Drink Recipe From Blue Haven Resort, TCI
- 1 oz. Creme de Banana
- .5 oz. Grenadine
- 2 oz. Bambarra White Rum
- 4 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Cheery and Pineapple wedge for garnish
Mixing Instructions: Add all ingredients to a mixing glass. Shake well. Pour into glass with ice. Garnish with pineapple wedge and cherry.
We hung out with Eddie at the bar a few more times before the end of our trip. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Turks and Caicos, so pick his brain if you run into him. And if you do, tell him RumShopRyan and Castaway Crystal say hi!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page