During our visit to Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos, RumShopRyan and I were told by several people that Bugaloo’s was a MUST DO. Yeah yeah yeah, how cool could it really be? Could it be better than the Da Conch Shack? Not likely. But we will have to see for ourselves.
It turns out, this place has everything you could ask for in a beach bar; palm trees, live music, cold drinks, fresh seafood, stunning view and so much more. If you wanted to, you could even enjoy your lunch IN THE WATER for a unique tropical dinning experience.
After our hot but amazing exploration day down at Pirates Bay, Bugaloo’s was the perfect setting to relax, cool off, and indulge our Caribbean taste buds. Ryan’s Turks Head Lager and my frozen fruity libation really hit the spot as we settled into a “go slow” state of mind.
When it came to the food, I think our eyes were a little bigger than our stomachs, because the cracked conch appetizer would have been more than enough. The conch burger that RumShop ordered was a beast. It was quite a feat but he crushed it. Leave no conch behind! I think that’s a Caribbean motto, or maybe I just made it up. Either way it might look good on a T-Shirt, just saying.
So Castaways, if you’re ever on Providenciales in Turks and Caicos, Bugaloo’s Conch Crawl is definitely a MUST DO. They have great food and it’s a great atmosphere for any island lover.
Never stop exploring!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page