The Perfect Beach Bar Recipe :
One part delectable cuisines to tickle your taste buds.
Two parts (or as many as you like) cold and fruity beverages to remind you that you’re on Island Time.
Smother them in an amazing view decorated with palm trees and neon blue water.
Top it off with a swimming pool and good vibes all around.
Mix it all together and Voila, you are at the Treasure Sands Club in Abaco, Bahamas.
Just down the road from Treasure Cay Resort & Marina (where we had a wonderful stay during the last stretch of our island hopping adventure in the Bahamas), Treasure Sands Club is a chic beach bar with photo opps all around. During our visit, Ryan relaxed at the bar while I ran all over the property like a crazy tourist, taking as many pictures as possible.
Sometimes I wish I could tell people that I have an actual reason behind my photography frenzy (to share them with you) but there’s no time for that – this shutter bug is on the fly!
The bar itself and the beach behind it are both breathtakingly beautiful. I fell completely in love with the dock that’s on the property (I am absolutely obsessed with the pink and turquoise color combination) and I had to make sure I got a shot of it at every angle. I’m pretty certain I accomplished that goal.
Below is a little taste of the Treasure Sands Club concoction I mentioned earlier. Enjoy, and may it leave you hungry enough to #JUSTGO.
Never Stop Exploring
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!