Aruba Airport – Taking Off With A View
Thank you Aruba, until next time.
It’s always sad to leave a destination, especially in the Caribbean. We recently concluded (May 2019) our first trip to Aruba. We packed a lot in and can’t wait to to tell you about all the things to do, places to eat, and places to stay.
I (Ryan) also have an upcoming blog about the craziness that is the Queen Beatrix International Airport, Aruba’s airport. But first, let’s look out the window of our American Airlines flight back to Miami and wave bye to the rock known as Aruba.
Thank you Aruba! We will be back for more exploring.
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!