Do you do research or trip planning before you go to a new island destination?
I know some who just wing it and others who build out spreadsheet itineraries. I think we are somewhere in the middle.
If you like to know a little about a place before you go and Aruba is on your travel list, then this blog post and video are for you. We spent five days in Aruba and had a great time, but some interesting details did catch us off guard. Especially if you have a squirrel sized bladder like Castaway Crystal.
So without further delay, here are our…
Top 5 Things To Know Before Traveling To Aruba.
Have you been to Aruba? What did you think? What would be your 5 things to know before you go?
We have a lot more content coming on Aruba, so stay tuned! You can see some of it already on our YouTube Channel so please subscribe!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page