If you like pizza, and who doesn’t, then you need to find a way (day charter, tie sea turtles together, dinghy) to get yourself to the biggest pizza party in the virgin islands…Pizza Pi VI.
Here is a look at what our experience was like during our charter aboard Viramar.
Pizza Pi VI is a floating pizzeria located in Christmas Cove on Great St. James Island, which is just off the south eastern end of St. Thomas. Just say the words again, FLOATING PIZZERIA. It’s so cool it’s almost unbelievable!
The boat has been completely transformed into a custom pizza kitchen where boaters can tie up, dinghy up, or even swim up to grab a pizza, some drinks or even some Pizza Pi VI branded swag.
How To Order From Pizza Pi VI
To order, you can call them at 340-643-4674 or hit them up on channel 16 on your boat radio as you come into Christmas Cove. Then when you go to pick up your pizza make sure you say hi to the adorable puppy Alfredo! Depending on when you are reading this he might be more grown up, but still go say hi, he is the coolest little boat dog.
As you can see, Captain Tyler is a big fan of Alfredo.
So not only is the idea of a floating pizza boat pure genius, but the pizzas are dynamite as well! Check out their menu here. Our bloggers on a boat crew dove into their Carbonara, Georgia Peacharia, and a Mad Mushroom pizzas.
Christmas Cove is a great place to anchor for the night if you are doing a week long charter through the Virgin Islands, and for day charters, it’s easy to pull up, grab your pizza, and head off to your next island stop.
Thank you Pizza Pi VI
Our stop at Pizza Pi VI was short but oh-so memorable. We had a great time learning about the operation, meeting some of the great people who work there, and of course giving pets to Alfredo. We loaded our pizzas onto the full dinghy and made our way back to Viramar just as the sun was setting on another beautiful Caribbean day. Life was nearly perfect.
The next time you are in the VI, we highly recommend making a stop at Pizza Pi VI, the biggest pizza party in the Virgin Islands. Tell them RumShopRyan and Castaway Crystal said hi! Can’t wait to go back.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page